Monday, May 15, 2006

Slop buckets.

Evidently, the new craze in fast food is to throw all of the meal into one bucket and let you go at it like a hog. KFC just announced one, I don't remember the other one. What the hell! For instance, KFC's grand idea is to put mashed potatoes, chicken, corn, gravy, and cheese into a salad bowl. I'm fairly against eating fast food, but I've been known to nosh at rotty Ronnie's. I don't think I can anymore. While I was looking for the info on these abominations of culinary arts I found a bunch of sites decrying the treatment of animals that go into these mucilaginous muck vats. Not to mention the horror that is "Supersize Me". (Thank dog for Red Stripe commercials. They restore my faith in advertisers. I think I'll get some Red Stripe tomorrow. After I get a job.) Sorry to abuse the Blog with so many dumb-assed TV posts.

3 Comments:

Blogger E said...

that's what the blog is there for man.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

I'll bet some bigwig in KFC corporate noticed that they could save several million dollars by consolidating all the food into a single container. This is in preparation for the second stage of the plan where they phase-out utensils and napkins and dump the food in troughs. After you eat they'll just spray you off with a hose and you're on your way.

soooo-wheee!

1:11 PM  
Blogger dementia said...

That's what I'm both afraid and excited about. As soon as the pigs get too big, I'm going a-robbing. No chance that they'll be able to chase me down...

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home