Sunday, October 12, 2008

grrr.

sorry for the link-heavy post, but this has been on my mind for a bit.

"Rev" Phelps needs to be beaten, drawn, quartered, then tortured... hopefully at Gitmo. His latest crusade took him to Maryland to protest at the funerals of the troopers killed in the helicopter crash. Having ridden with the troopers earlier this year, I'm a little bit too close to this for comfort.

But I have a plan. I need a photographer (looking at you, E) and about 20 people. We show up at the next protest organized by Phelps. We have a bunch of signs saying the usual ("God hates Fags", &c.) and join up with the idiots. Then, while the protest gets up to a frenzy, we pull off the paper cover on OUR signs to reveal the real message "God Hates Phelps" and the photos ensue. Anyone in?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

I'm down. And I sooooo plan to be present at Phelps' funeral.

2:12 AM  
Blogger dementia said...

sweet. I've got a couple of firefolk in on it, too. Where's E when you need him?

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home